As parents, there is a lot for you to try and remember when looking after your children’s teeth, so we have put together this handy visual infographic showing some of the major points to remember in order to keep your kid’s teeth healthy and happy.
While there is more to know about children’s dentistry and we are happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have, it can’t hurt to keep the following in mind.
- Start caring for your child’s dental health as early as possible.
- Floss daily to help dislodge bacteria buildup.
- Use toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Help your child develop a routine to brush their teeth.
- Avoid food and drink that can harm your child’s teeth.
Find out more with our easy to follow infographic below, or have a look at our complete guide to dental health for children that provides further information specific to differents age ranges for your kids.
Share this Infographic On Your Site
This infographic was produced for your convenience by Apple Dental Newstead – apple-dental.com.au